Just want to share the good fortune that Starting Fresh received last week and to pass on awards to other blogs that I particularly enjoy visiting. I apologize for the late circulation of the award – there were so many good ones that it took me a while.
This one came from Becky at One Literature Nut which was such a wonderful generous gesture. When I received it on two Tuesdays past, it got me energized and giddy to go to the gym for the first time in months and to keep going several days thereafter. But enough about me, do drop by her site at http://mjmbecky.blogspot.com/ to say hello!
I’m still very new to book blogs. In the last two weeks, I’ve come across many interesting and delightful blogs over such a wide range of genres and have been drawn to those that are particularly instructive to a newbie. I’d like to express my delight and my deep appreciation, to these blogs which I’ve found to be particularly useful those of us newbies by passing on the #1Blogger Award. Please do check out their sites, as well as Becky’s at One Literature Nut.
(1) Books by Their Cover – click here or visit Yan at:
(2) Graeme’s Fantasy Book Review – click here or visit:
(4) J. Kaye’s Book Blog – click here or visit:
(5) Mrs Magoo Reads – click here or visit:
(6) Passages To The Past – click here or visit:
(9) So Many Precious Books, So Little Time – click here or visit:
(11) Writing It Out – click here or visit: